January 2, 2013

the damn blame game...a stupid post...

*Spoiler Alert: This is a stupid post.

You know those days when you are feeling really, really good and you're being productive and feeling on top of the world and, therefore, thinking you can conquer it? Well, that was me yesterday. And now it's today and I have no idea what I'm supposed to write about and I'm supposed to be blogging everyday for the next thirty days because I took Phillipa's challenge and I don't even KNOW Phillipa. Damn Phillipa. Okay, not damn Phillipa. Like I said, I don't even know Phillipa so it's not like I should be damning her. After all, she didn't personally challenge me but I had to be all "I'm-big-and-bad-and-I-can-handle-that-challenge-no-sweat" and now look where I am. Sigh. That was yesterday.

So who am I supposed to blame? Oh yea, that damn Paulette. She's the one who told me about the damn challenge. I can't blame her either. Her birthday is next week and that's just plain mean and while I'm often not a nice girl, I am certainly nicer than that!

I also agreed to do the December squat challenge in January. Yet, another mistake. Sigh.

Okay...until tomorrow...


I pray you see beauty, practice gratefulness, and experience the goodness of life in this new year. Happy New Year! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment